Tuesday, July 24, 2012

They are closed now!

So, the title kind of says what I'm posting about today ... I closed some of my projects, and those are FASHION magazine (ELLE magazine), CHANEL magazine, FAME Fashion Week and J.C. Couture.

The projects I own at the moment are FAME magazine and an upcoming fashion blog. I also write for TTT Fashion and Modeling and applied as writer for TSS.

Since this is my graphics blog, I'll post now a graphic.
This graphic was supposed to be used in the upcoming Issue of FASHION magazine (August Issue).


As you can see, this was supposed to be a page of FASHION magazine featuring ChuFu as a model.
I find it quite attractive :3 Even though many would say it's not nice at all.

Well, that's all for now :L

1 comment:

  1. aww :( Whhy did you close FASHION magazine? :(
    I really liked the first issue and was looking forward to reading the 2nd :(

    ReplyDelete