Saturday, April 14, 2012

Welcome to my Graphics Blog!

Well hello there. A little introduction about myself: I'm Harley Quinn also known as Doggy_Starpuppy on Stardoll. I've been doing Graphic Designs since early 2011 and I was not so good at them. However, (in my opinion) I improved a lot.

I had a few projects I'm involved into at the moment and you can check the 'Projects' page for more details.
I created this blog to see how my graphic designing skills improve. I have already made "a few" graphics (which means quite a lot) and I'm gonna post them all in one post just to make things easier.

Also, I know that the current headers looks crappy but I didn't have time to make a normal one so here you go. Anyways I'm gonna change it soon.

Now, a little bit more about my graphics: I will probably be doing graphic requests but later because now I'm busy with FAME Magazine and Melange Magazine. FAME is going to be released at the end of this month but Melange will have to wait as I'm going to release it in late 2012.

Well yeah, that's kind of like all for now. Have fun here and on Stardoll.
~ Harley.

No comments:

Post a Comment