Monday, May 14, 2012

Hey what's up bitch?

So first of all I apologize for not posting for a quite long while but I've had real life personal issues and it was a quite rough time for me to continue on with Stardoll and everything.

However I'm not giving up on graphic designing. Yeah. A while ago I published Melange Magazine and in one of the articles was featured my upcoming J.C. Couture Collection. Speaking of it, I'm not going to release it any time soon. I'm not saying I won't release it at all. I will ... Maybe in Fall or Winter 2013. I don't know yet.

Also just so you know: Melange will be published again but that will happen in Fall/Winter 2012/2013 as I signed up in Kharma Fashion Week. Yeah, I'm not sure they'll accept it but I'll give it a shot. It will anyways be published in Fall or Winter.

As for FAME I'm not sure if I'll continue with it. But I hope I will :) Well ... We shall see.

But this is a graphics blog after all ... Not a person diary. Well actually I don't have a graphic for you right now, unfortunately but I'll soon start "adding" new members to Melange team.

Sara I would like you to continue to be a writer but if you don't want to, let me know.

So yeah, if you want to be part of the team, contact me on Stardoll at Doggy_Starpuppy and don't forget to mention what you would like to work as. Thank you!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment