Monday, May 28, 2012

New Graphic: FAME Spoiler

Oh hey, didn't see you there.

So yeah ... FAME Magazine is going to be released once again, bitches! Sorry, I got a little bit excited. But yeah, I'm releasing a new Issue, even though the first one was supposed to be a Spring/Summer one. This one is a Summer Issue and I've already released the Spoiler. Check it out:

click to enlarge

OMG! Naked models! Yeah, I bet that's what you first thought. I don't actually know what I was thinking of when I made this graphic but I thought it would be something original. && I was browsing through photos of Keira Knightley (stalker much? no. she's just my fav actress) and I came over this photoshoot of hers for Vanity Fair, along side Scarlett Johansson.

The blonde model is my medoll (Keira Knightley's pose) and the brunette model is fabulous_39 (Scarlett Johansson's pose). I do realize that the graphic looks rushed, especially the hair (for the both models) but I kind of like how it turned out.

The only thing which I dislike most in this graphic is my medoll's hand and prob the brunette's hair. I'm planning to change my technique soon (when I learn a new one lol) and probably you didn't notice but I've used a new technique on this graphic, for the skin. Yeah, it's not really visible. 

However, I promise the graphics in the magazine will be ten times better than this. I hope you'll like it. I'm planning on releasing it in about 2 weeks.

Thank you for the attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment